Cambiator is a free service for comparing currency exchange services at banks, high-street currency suppliers and currency suppliers at the airport that is governed by Spanish law.
In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, its article 10, the following legal notice is made available to the user.
The access, navigation and use of the website https://www.cambiator.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) imply the acceptance of all the stipulations of this Legal Notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract entered into in writing and signed.
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the exposed conditions, please do not access, browse or use them.
Owner: Cambiator, S.L. (hereinafter, “CAMBIATOR”;)
Administrator: Juan del Real Martin
Registered office: Paseo de la Habana 26, 6, 28036, Madrid (Spain)
Registry Data: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 28,284, Folio 35, Section 8, Sheet M509448, 1st Entry.
E-mail: [email protected]
This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, without prejudice to the fact that CAMBIATOR reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access or use. Access and/or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes imply acceptance of them.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions that will, in any case, be clearly shown and must be expressly accepted by the users.
These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Website the User may carry out the following actions:
- Access information regarding the exchange rates of the different currency suppliers and banks;
- Know the exchange rate updates;
- Obtain information about the exchange of currencies and the particularities of the same;
- Contact support through the contact section via email, phone call or postal mail;
- Obtain information about the existence of commissions, shipping costs, as well as about the additional services associated with the currency exchange.
4. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
Accessing and browsing the Website assume that the User fully accepts and undertakes to fully comply with this legal notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Website.
Access to the contents of the Website is completely free.
In any case, access or browsing on the Website by minors under 18 years of age is prohibited. Under no circumstances will CAMBIATOR be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the Users, so each of these will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Content Rights
CAMBIATOR is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the content offered on it, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
2. Rights on the Website
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by CAMBIATOR.
The User has a right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this legal notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by CAMBIATOR or third parties, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of CAMBIATOR or their legitimate owners.
At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and/or its contents grant the User any right to the distinctive signs included in it, unless otherwise provided in this legal notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if there is no prior, express and written authorization from CAMBIATOR or, where appropriate, from CAMBIATOR of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the rights holders of the contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism. or information incorporated into the content offered on the Website.
The services offered, or any information available through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from CAMBIATOR.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. Rights over the contents and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to CAMBIATOR through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any property right. intellectual, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving CAMBIATOR harmless, for any communication or content sent personally or in his name.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illegal, illegal content, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must immediately notify CAMBIATOR through the address of email [email protected] so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by CAMBIATOR violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must send a communication to [email protected] with the following inforation:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation proving your status as owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by CAMBIATOR, as well as their exact location within the Website;
- Express statement by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
1. LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
In the event that links to other web pages are shown on the Website through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, CAMBIATOR informs that these are managed by third parties, and CAMBIATOR does not have human or technical means to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, CAMBIATOR will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limitation, regarding its operation, access , data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately notify CAMBIATOR so that it can proceed to disable the access link to them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between CAMBIATOR and the person responsible for said external website.
2. LINKS TO THE CAMBIATOR CHANNEL ON OTHER PLATFORMS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
CAMBIATOR makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of link that allow Users to access the channels, profiles and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties. (eg Twitter, Facebook, Google My Business, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to said channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between CAMBIATOR and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked website, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by CAMBIATOR of its contents and/or services, being its owner, manufacturer or dealer is solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) in the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside the control of CAMBIATOR. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by CAMBIATOR, therefore CAMBIATOR will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments.
Given that CAMBIATOR may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that CAMBIATOR does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the User can access on said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on them.
3. LINKS ON OTHER WEB PAGES TO THE WEBSITE
CAMBIATOR does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or generally social norms. accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor can the Website be modified in any other way;
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, declare or imply that CAMBIATOR has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or posted. available on the web page where said link is established;
- The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties, including the rights of intellectual or industrial property and/or the right to honour, to personal or family privacy or to one’s own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
CAMBIATOR does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website.
CAMBIATOR does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
7. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and without the following list being limiting, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
- Use the Website illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Using the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User’s identity;
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to CAMBIATOR servers, or to the services offered through the Website, through hacking or forgery, password extraction or any other means illegitimate;
- Carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of CAMBIATOR, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
- Prevent the normal development of an event, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access or operation of those, through any procedure , and/or through any practice that attempts or violates this legal notice.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by CAMBIATOR of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, and may lead to the elimination or blocking of the offending User, without the possibility of of compensation for the damages caused.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
CAMBIATOR cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or the services and contents of the Website nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, CAMBIATOR does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Website;
- The absence of errors in said contents;
- The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Website or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website, and;
- The damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that CAMBIATOR establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
However, CAMBIATOR declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and reduce system errors to a minimum, both from the technical point of view and from the content published on the Website.
CAMBIATOR does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the law, or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, they must immediately notify CAMBIATOR so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
CAMBIATOR will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources unrelated to it, nor for that contained in other platforms to which it is linked from the Website. CAMBIATOR will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
CAMBIATOR will not be liable for reasons beyond its control, among which may be listed without limitation: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of CAMBIATOR , actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of CAMBIATOR, there will be no compensation from CAMBIATOR to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
9. SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
CAMBIATOR reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the Website’s services, with or without prior notification, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the different clauses are for information only, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this legal notice. Likewise, CAMBIATOR may modify the conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way that this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will become valid.
CAMBIATOR may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said extinction, the prohibitions on the use of the contents previously exposed in this legal notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by CAMBIATOR of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, except for acknowledgment and agreement in writing on its part.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Website is governed by the legislation in force in Spain.
For any dispute that may arise in the interpretation and application of this Legal Notice, and to the extent permitted by current legislation, both CAMBIATOR and Users expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain), with He renounces his own jurisdiction, if any.
To present claims in the use of our services, you can send an email to the following address [email protected], committing ourselves to seek an amicable solution to the conflict at all times.
Last updated: December 21, 2022.
© 2019-2023 Cambiator, S.L. All rights reserved.
Other popular currencies
Best rate of the day (exchange euros to another currency)